What is freedom for me.

 For me, freedom means not having to worry about time. I think that time limit people's lives. For example, we have to go to our jobs and do housework in daily life. So we can't do what we want to do freely whole day. I think people all over the world must live while caring about time limits. And time limits make them tired and stressful every day. That's why they can feel freedom when they have enough time to rest and enjoy what they want to do. In my opinion, traveling is the best way to get freedom. When I travel during holidays or vacations, I can use a lot of time for what I want to do freely and enjoy some activities and delicious foods. The pleasure gives us happiness. So, I believe that freedom is related to our happiness.




Comments

  1. Indeed the freedom to do what we want, e.g. eating out, going for walks, visiting museums and so on, is one of the joys of holidays, either short or long. Interestingly, I think it is the fact that we don't have this freedom everyday that makes the freedom a treasured one. If I could do what I like each and every day, I think this freedom would lose its value. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with your idea. We have what we have to do and try to do that hard ever day, so we can feel the freedom deeply. That' why I think we should live earnestly.

      Delete
  2. I pretty much agree with your idea that we can be free from time limits while we are traveling or away from our daily routines, but I think if we go overseas, we have to think about the flight time, or breakfast time. I feel a little less free when I have to be careful not to miss the flights, How about you???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly...Your idea is so interesting. However, in my case, I love the flight and breakfast during travel. So I don't feel them stressful. In order to make my travels better, I can think about time and get up early! lol

      Delete
  3. You can say that again! Unlike daily life, we can plan how we spend time in traveling. That's why we can enjoy traveling. I think COVOD 19 stops people from spend time freely even if they want because it limits our action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I also think that COVID 19 influence our lives negatively. I was planning to travel abroad many times during my university term. The plan was dead due to the virus. I hope the situation would be better soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Turning Point