What freedom means to me

I feel freedom when I can eat as much as I like. Basically, if you want to eat a lot, it costs a lot of money. But, in an all-you-can-eat or buffet type restaurant, you can eat whatever you want, as much as you want without concern of money. There are a lot of style, for example salad, appetizer, soup, coffee, tea, bread, and sweets. I have enjoyed picking strawberries. I remember after eating, I noticed there were no strawberries at all in a field! lol I have never experienced sweets buffet. I've heard there are many kinds of style, such as tropical fruits sweets, strawberries sweets, chocolate sweets, Halloween sweets and Christmas sweets. If you have interest, Let's go together!


Comments

  1. A buffet or smorgasbord meal indeed provides the freedom to eat as much as you want without any additional charges, and if the food is high quality, having such a meal is great fun. The challenge, though, is to eat enough, but not too much. If you eat too much, you tend to feel dreadful afterwards. Do you have the self-control not to keep eating until you are satiated? Exercising a freedom can sometimes backfire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can say that again! Actually, sometimes I tend to get an upset stomach when I eat something sweet too much. So, to enjoy eating much I must be careful how much I eat! lol

      Delete
  2. I have been to sweets buffet before, and I really enjoyed eating various sweets. There was also bead, ice cream, salad, and curry rice to refresh after eating too much sweets. There was a time limit, but I felt free, everyone was eating as much as they want , so I did not feel embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard in sweets buffet there're not only sweets, but also something not sweet. It is the strongest combination that eat something sweet and something salty alternately, for example candies and snacks, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. I have tried 'sweets paradise' many times. lol As the name suggests, we can feel paradise! But I'm always suffered from stomach after enjoying the buffet without worrying about my body. So I recommend that you should care a little about the amount you eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way. In order to avoid to eat too much, I serve food a little and eat slowly with conversation. Buffet gives us time of communication.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Turning Point