My Dream Adventure

I would like to travel the Mediterranean Sea. There are many resort areas in the wonderful sea. So I want to visit each beautiful islands to see lovely sea or buildings which have characteristic atmosphere. 

Of course, I want to drive by myself so that I can enjoy free trip without worrying about time. But the most beautiful part I should experience in the Mediterranean Sea  is sea, isn't it? That's why I would try to get on ships in order to enjoy the calm wind and wonderful sea. And I want to spend a month on the trip and hang out with my best friends who I met when we were high school students. We are always talking about our dream adventure in the future.


Especially, I want to visit Malta, which has many cute buildings, marine markets and other charming spots. I'm sure we can take attractive photos and make an impressive album. I believe this trip will encourage me to learn foreign cultures and languages more deeply. And the sunshine in the Mediterranean will absolutely make me more active and positive. I hope we can travel all over the world as soon as possible.

Comments

  1. If I travel near the Mediterranean Sea, I want to taste Mediterranean food! Are there some famous food in Malta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t know the detailed name, but octopus and rabbit are often used in Malta food. And I saw the article that Malta bread is so delicious on the Internet. You should try it once!

      Delete
  2. You will definitely be able to make an amazing trip album using photos you took there. I was surprised to know you and your friend like to stay there for a month, I thought it is too long, but maybe not if we go there with someone you enjoy being with. Do you some buildings which are colored in blue and white??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know! We can see the similar buildings as ones in Malta in Kochi, Japan. The buildings was made with a Maltese motif.

      Delete
  3. Indeed the Mediterranean, is a sea of dreams. I have spent some time travelling along the French & Italian Mediterranean coasts with my parents. I remember the towns clinging to steep cliffsides were picturesque beyond belief. I would like to explore the Mediterranean more, though. Dips in the warm water and explorations of ancient ruins are what I'd like to try.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! I also want to swim in the beautiful sea and explore the ancient area. I believe the Mediterranean has our dreams!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Turning Point