My ambition

One of my ambition is going the two biggest Disney in the United States. 

There are two Disney Resorts in the U.S. One is 'Disney California Adventure Park', which is the first Disney World in the world. Another is ’Walt Disney World Resort,' which is the biggest Disney World in the world. Each park has various specific attractions, events, and greetings with a lot of characters.

And I would like to introduce why I long for visiting these parks. Actually, I have ever been to 'Tokyo Disney Resort' a few times. I had spent a lot wonderful time with my families there. The time was as if I had dreamed. In addition to this, I can forget my concerns in the park and clearly remember the lovely memories there. However, I have never tried to Disney World in foreign countries. I'm sure if I go to the two biggest Disney World in the U.S. I will be able to experience the more realistic Disney world. When I complete this ambitious, I will have new aspiration to visit the other Disney Worlds all over the world.



Comments

  1. How exciting your ambition is! Do you know how many Disney lands in the world? I long to take the Disney cruise ship! Do you know it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. What is the Disney cruise ship? Can we travel many Disney lands all over the world by ships?

      Delete
  2. I really hope you will get a chance to go to all of the Disney Land in the world. I really want to go to the one which is in France. If you could go, please tell me how was it.!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to know how the Disney land in France is! I'm sure Disney lands give us dreams!!

      Delete
  3. Hi
    Interesting ambition! I visited the original Disneyland in Anaheim, California when I was a university student, on a holiday with my parents. I still remember that visit. Later I visited Disneyland & DisneySea with my wife and kids, while I was living in Japan. I enjoyed all three of these parks. I have to admit though I always avoid the scary rides. The sedate ones suit me better.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you not good at riding scary coasters? Actually, I love to ride them to release my stress! I want you to visit Fuji Q highland in Shizuoka.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Turning Point