My ambition

                                   My ambition

I would like to introduce the thing I long to do which are in my bucket list.

 

    It is to see the aurora by my own eyes. I think most of the people long to see it as well. I would like to see this because it is very rare phenomenon, and it depends on our luck but it is not the only reason. What made me want to see is a movie which was released by Walt Disney Pictures in 2003. The film is called Brother Bear, in this movie the aurora is featured as heaven, and it is where animals go after they die. Many years have passed since I last watched this movie, but I distinctly remember how beautifully the aurora was shown. I really hope I could see it while enjoying the snow, clear sky, and to feel like I am in a magical space. After I see this, I would like to meet Santa Claus in Lapland, and then meet Saami people in Finland. This is my dream trip!!




Comments

  1. I heard that it is difficult to see the aurora. But it must be beautiful! There are many wonderful natural phenomena in the world. What I want to see is a shooting star. But, I don't like to see the sky for a long time to wait it. So, I can't see it. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it depends on the place you watch from, some countries have high possibility to see it. It is also difficult to see shooting stars, but I hope you can see it one day.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Brother Bear which is the Disney's movie, so I will try to watch the movie! I'm sure your dream trip will be so wonderful and worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope so too. I might visit there after I retired from work and earned enough money, but I think I need to wait a long time until it comes true haha.

      Delete
  3. Nice, seeing an aurora would only add to the majestic landscape of the extreme north.
    It is interesting how books that we read and movies that we watch can have a long term influence on us. When I visited Europe with my parents, I made it a priority to visit some sites associated with a famous novel I had read.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think books and movies can influence us, and make us. I think the world we think it is much more bigger and more magical.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Turning Point