A Dream Adventure

I would like to go to 2 countries.

First, I want to go to Russian. It 's because I study Russian now. My mother also likes travel and has traveled many places. But she hasn't travelled Russian. So, I want to go to Russian with her. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to like to take long plane rides. So, we'll go to Vladivostok. It's called the closest Europe to Japan and we can go there in about 2.5 hours by planes from Japan. Russia is the largest country in the world. So, if I can, I want to visit many Russian cities, such as Moscow and Saint Petersburg.



Second, I want to go to Taiwan in China. I like travel, but I won't go to many countries because I can't speak the local language. Although you can travel countries even if you can't speak the local language, I think the travel will be fulfilling much more if I can use the language. So, I'll visit countries whose language I can speak. Now I study English and Russian. I don't study Chinese. Well, why do you think I want to go to China? It's because I have a friend who speak Chinese fluently! Especially, we want to visit a night market. The friend said "you can enjoy really much if you can speak Chinse fluently. It 's because many shops overcharge tourists. If you can speak Chinese very well, you can negotiate a discount. If you can a little, you can't negotiate." So, I decided to go to Taiwan with the friend.

I can't imagine what I learn through travel, and  how trip change me. I like travel just because it fills strange.

Comments

  1. I have heard that Russian is a dangerous country. If you go there, do you know what you should care about? I also want to go to Taiwan and visit some sightseeing spots. But my brother told me that a popular food in Taiwan smells so nasty. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I care just about cold. Then the food you refer to is Shudofu (臭豆腐), isn't it? This is really stinky food and one of Taiwanese cuisine I really want to eat.

      Delete
  2. I knew the location of Russia, but I did not know there is a place called the closest Europe to Japan, it is quite interesting. I hope you can communicate with local people in Russian, and be able to use some words you learned in your classes. What do you want to do in Russia apart from interacting with people?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to watch ballet, which is popular in Russia. Especially, I want to watch 'Swan Lake', which is the most famous of all ballets. I hear that the story varies entirely by ballet companies.

      Delete
  3. Wow, sounds like fun! Visiting Russia would be 'epic.' Its wide-open spaces would be incredible to behold. Do you plan to take the Trans Siberian Railway to Moscow? That would seem to be the best option if you plan to travel there with your mother who dislikes travelling by plane.
    Taiwan with your friend seems nice too. I've heard the tea there is exquisite and its mountainous centre both quiet and ruggedly beautiful.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I know that! I hear that the train is very comfortable. If we have enough time, it'll be one of the nice options!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Turning Point