The Future: My Prediction

I believe Japan will change in the future in below three ways.

1. Refugee

The birth rate in Japan continues to decline and the Japanese population is rapidly aging. So, the government will admit refugees in order to compensate for labor shortage. If so, they'll play an important role in labor force, but illegal refugees will appear.

2. Atomic power station 

There will be no atomic power station. Japan will generate electricity with renewable energy. It's really environmentally friendly, but the electric bill will be higher than now.

3. Plant factory

Plant factory will increase. This is a form of agriculture that uses LEDs instead of light sources, culture fluid instead of soil, and controlled temperature, humidity, and air conditioning. Using this, we can produce healthy vegetables in the center of cities. In addition, yields are not affected by climate change. However, the problem is money. A manager will need a lot of money to run the factory. Then, vegetables will also much expensive than vegetables raised outdoors.

Comments

  1. Interesting predictions! Immigration, indeed, seems like it should be included as part of a multi-pronged plan to reverse Japan's plunging population. Steps, I imagine, would have to be taken to facilitate smooth relations between Japanese nationals and new immigrants. Can you suggest things that could be done to ensure the introduction of immigrants to Japan would be successful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I can't. The government won't be able to support them well.

      Delete
  2. I think the all the three ways are interesting, but I think the first one is quite interesting. I think accepting refugees are good ways to solve the problem. I have heard about the plant factory, and if you have a chance to try vegetables grown in the plant factory, would you try it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I heard that the smell, texture, and taste of vegetables very with environment, such as a kind of lights, culture fluid, and so on. I want to do food tasting.

      Delete
  3. Your idea is absolutely good because the second and third prediction are related to environment. But I don't want vegetable to be more expensive because they are must for our health. However, I hope that new healthier vegetables will appear in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way. I hope that new technology and research will cut the price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Turning Point