Write a post in which you discuss three ways in which you believe your country will change in the future. Say whether these changes will be for the better or the worse.
My favorite place is the cafe. First, I'm absorbed in coffee and some desserts in cafes. And I like the relaxing mood in cafes. We can enjoy chatting with our friends while eating or drinking something delicious. Moreover, we can focus on our studying hard if we visit there alone. In my case, I would often go to TURRY'S COFFEE and study for the university entrance exams with a cup of coffee when I was a high school student. Even now I often go to the cafe alone. My favorite beverage in TURRY'S COFFEE is honey milk latte, which is the latte with a lot of milk and honey. It always makes me happy and relaxed. And in some cafes, we can enjoy taking some photogenic pictures to post on instagram. Recently, I like searching cute cafes and going with my friends. Their cafes make our holiday exciting and enjoyable. So the cafe is the best place for me to spend a lot of time in my life.
Do you know the myth that If you lie down right after eating, you will get fat? My mother always said to me, so I have been afraid of the myth from a long time. But this is a fallacy. Lying down right after eating is not a bad thing but a good thing. It is said that resting after eating improves the metabolism of the liver and improves the fat burning effect. That's why sleeping right after eating is better for losing weight than exercising actively. But, this sleeping is the meaning of lying. If you sleep too deeply, it will not be good for your health. We should be careful so as not to sleep deeply by mistake.
A long-time dream of mine has been to visit Instanbul, a cosmopolitan city found in Turkey on the shores of the Bosphorus River and on the crossroads between Europe and Asia. Perhaps my wife & I should consider living & working there for a year. There is so much to see. The place I long to visit most there is the ancient church, Hagia Sophia. It is about 1400 years old and cavernous in size. It is an architectural & engineering marvel and a tribute to those who designed and built it with the motivation of honouring God. I would love to go there often and spend hours in quiet awe. Then there are other ancient structures such as the Blue Mosque and the historical city walls to explore, delicious kebabs to be eaten and coffee to be drunk and the Bosphorus to walk alongside or cruise and turkish rugs and pots to purchase and so on. Spending time in Instanbul would deepen my knowledge of the world and build a sense of wonder about it. I hope I could make that place a better plac...
Comments
Post a Comment