The place I love

 

△□

     Maru Sankaku Shikaku is a famous café for tart pasties. This café’s basic color is white, and little bit of black. The door has a black flame. If you stand in front of the café, you will see the inside of the café young girls eating tart at a long yellow   counter, facing outside because the door, and the wall is transparent. On the wall, you will see the café’s logo, business hours, Instagram username written with white pen with cute handwriting. If you go inside you will feel like you are surrounded by sweets because as soon as you go inside you can smell custard cream, and mixture of strawberry, banana, and peach. Its atmosphere is girly, calm, and clean. You will hear girls talking about how to take cute, and unique pictures of the tarts. Next you will see the show case with tarts inside in a line. For the menu, they have standard tart which you can purchase anytime for example rare cheese tart, chocolate tart, and caramel nuts tart. Some tarts are only available for limited period because there are using seasonal fruits.    



Comments

  1. Hmmm, sounds nice! I can imagine the smell of the custard tarts, though I think I would like the caramel nut tart the best. What is your favourite tart on the menu? By the way, do couples or groups of guys sometimes eat at Maru Sankaku Shikaku or is it almost exclusively the domain of girls?
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew about the café, but I've never been there. By the way, do you know "à la campagne"? It is also a tart patisserie. The tart is very delicious! If you're interested in it, let's go there together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go to the place, I might visit that café on a special occasion, because tarts are quite expensive.

      Delete
  3. I also know about the name of the cafe. I have wanted to go there and enjoy their tarts since I found some pictures on Instagram. But I have never tried it... One of my favorite sweets is tart, so I am going to visit Maru Sankaku Shikaku as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should go, but one piece coats about 500 yen so, it is quite expensive, but the tarts are worth trying!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Turning Point