A place I love

 A place I love is a bakery because I love bread. I want to eat a fresh bread, so basically I go to a bakery until noon. I make it a rule to eat a fresh bread as soon as I buy it. The moment makes me over the moon! At a bakery I not only buy breads, but also gaze at the building and the inside decoration. They are fashionable. I am interested in how the owners attract customers and make breads tempting.

The bakery of below pictures is one which I went to a few days ago. It is in Shiga and produced by a famous sweet company of Shiga. It was selected one of the "Bread WEST 100 Famous Stores in 2020" by the biggest gourmet cite. The popular bread is "Kugel balm". This was wrapped in Baumkuchen and caramel and baked fragrantly. It is the second from the left in the bottom row of the second photo.




Comments

  1. There is indeed something delicious about eating fresh bread. Bread has a softness and a lightness when it is fresh. I tend to perfer my bread wholemeal. I also like ryebread and bread rolls with lots of seeds, such as pumpkin seeds etc. This kind of bread contains more fibre than white bread, so it is better for you. In the picture you share, I would choose a bun from the row sixth from the right on the bottom shelf of the cabinet.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I go to New Zealand, I want to visit many bakeries and try there breads!

      Delete
  2. I have been to some bakeries near my house to buy bread, but I do not take pictures or look at the building or the decoration seriously, so I am surprised to know that you also think about the bakery from the owner's perspective. You told me that all of your family members love bread, but is there another reason why you became a bread lover?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love bread, so I'm grad to get such interesting information. And my mom is crazy about bakery and I shared this blog with her. Although Shiga is a little far from my house, I am going to hang out there with her to taste delicious bread. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you're interested in the shop. I want you to try those breads, but it seems hard for you to get there. So, I suggest you should use mail order. The shop sells also by order!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Turning Point