A place I love going to

 My favorite place is the cafe.

First, I'm absorbed in coffee and some desserts in cafes. And I like the relaxing mood in cafes. We can enjoy chatting with our friends while eating or drinking something delicious. Moreover, we can focus on our studying hard if we visit there alone. In my case, I would often go to TURRY'S COFFEE and study for the university entrance exams with a cup of coffee when I was a high school student. Even now I often go to the cafe alone. My favorite beverage in TURRY'S COFFEE is honey milk latte, which is the latte with a lot of milk and honey. It always makes me happy and relaxed. And in some cafes, we can enjoy taking some photogenic pictures to post on instagram. Recently, I like searching cute cafes and going with my friends. Their cafes make our holiday exciting and enjoyable. So the cafe is the best place for me to spend a lot of time in my life.



Comments

  1. I can fully understand how cafes are attractive to you! They provide a dual purpose for you, don't they! They're somewhere good to go to alone, for study, and somewhere good to go to to chat with friends. I had some favourite cafes I used to visit as a student. I used to go to them on Friday or Saturday nights to chat with friends. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good!! Thank you for your comment. I want to know the cafes you used to go if I can visit Dunedin this year.

      Delete
  2. I like to study in a quiet place, so I don't study in a café. However, I like to chat over cute and delicious food. There are too cafes to choose where I go. If you have recommendation, please let me know. Let's go together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. As I know you love bread, I'm sure you will be crazy about the cafe's sweet, too. I recommend HARVES to you!!

      Delete
  3. From your blog, I can feel that you really love going to various kind of cute cafes. I usually do not go to café to have drinks so it is interesting know that you go to cafes with your friends and by yourself. I like the pictures , it looks good, but is it expensive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Your point is so good question. The cakes in the second photo is so expensive for me. They are more than 1000yen, but so delicious and so big :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Turning Point