A Turning Point

  



My turning point was when I chose my high school at 15 age. When all students decided which school to take, I had not decided that yet. This was because I had two options then. 

 The first one was to go to the high school all my friends were supposed to go, which was not a preparatory school. The second one was to go to a preparatory school in the next city. My teacher and parents told me to choose the second option. However, I didn’t want to do that because I didn’t want to say goodbye to my friends. lol 

 I was understanding it was my selfishness, so I decided to take the second option. It was hard choice for me because it was needed my tough study to pass the entrance exam. And I don’t regret this decision. Luckily, I could pass the exam and make new friends there. Moreover, I was able to study very hard , influenced by friends around me. That’s why I can take this online classes now! If I had chosen the first option, I would not have been interested in English and study abroad.

Comments

  1. As you said, it is sad to live away from friends. But, I think If they are really important for you, distant is not a matter! Even if you can't see them for a while, you will contact each other for a long time. I think your decision was correct!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I agree with you. Actually, I had contacted with them for a few years even though we were too busy to see each other. I also think I chose a right decision!

      Delete
  2. It is a heart warming story of yours. I am glad you chose this school, because If you haven't chosen the second option, we would not have met!! I hope we can meet at our university and talk in person not through zoom. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see your comments! Thank you! I also want to see you directly and talk about various things. I can' wait! lol

      Delete
  3. I'm glad that the choice to go to the preparatory school worked out for you. This didn't happen by accident though. It sounds like you made the best of the opportunity, though, by studying hard. By the way, have you still kept in touch with some of your friends from junior high school?
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have still kept contacting with them! We sometimes go to have lunch and share the latest things of ours. Even when we are too busy to see, we often call and support each other. I believe that our friendships are so strong!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future: My predictions

The best way to reduce crime

A Commonly Held Perception